Sunday, May 13, 2007

HOSTESS 100 CALORIE CUPCAKES



Although the HOSTESS 100 Calorie Cupcakes have been out for a couple of weeks now, I had put off trying them figuring they would be about as good as the 100 Calorie pack Oreos (yeck!).

Oh. My. Goodness. These are so incredibly delicious!

There are 3 flavors: Chocolate, Golden and Carrot and 3 little cakes are in each pack. I didn't try the carrot, but I tried both the golden and chocolate and I couldn't believe it! They actually taste like REAL Hostess Cupcakes! Actually, the Golden ones tasted like a twinkie, which I hadn't had in years! I urge everyone to add this to your grocery list and give them a try!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

7 comment(s):

hey, you don't know me but i love your blog and i'm soooooo glad you're blogging again!=)

By Blogger Victoria, at May 23, 2007 4:41 AM  

Thanks so much, Victoria! That's so nice to hear! Unfortunately there was a lot of personal garbage going on and I really didn't have the time/motivation for a while. But luckily, spring has sprung and so has the Daisycakes! Thanks for hanging around, and for the nice words! Have a great weekend!!!!! :-)

By Blogger DAISYCAKES, at June 01, 2007 4:21 PM  

I love your blog.
I check it pretty frequently.
The 100 cal cupcakes....they totally rock, don't they??

By Blogger Meghan, at June 02, 2007 10:23 AM  

They are SOOO good! Sadly, I could eat a box in a day. In that case they'd be more like 600 calorie cupcakes, therefore I've ordered myself to buy them just one a month . . . maybe twice! :-)

By Blogger DAISYCAKES, at June 02, 2007 10:52 AM  

These are AWESOME! I kept raving about them to my husband and he said they are probably bland and have no flavor. He had one and his mouth dropped. He couldn't believe how good they are. I love these!

-Michelle

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 06, 2007 12:04 AM  

100 Calorie Cupcakes are my guilty pleasure. My favorite are the Carrot Cake! Yum. I have read your blog from afar. I really enjoy it! Time for me to "delurk," so to speak. :)

By Blogger Ritch in Love, at February 09, 2008 5:08 AM  

Nice blog you have! I saw these the other day and was wondering about them. And I noticed they had 4 to 5 grams of fiber. I will be buy some soon.

By Blogger Jersey Girl Cooks, at May 23, 2008 8:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com