Monday, June 12, 2006

"MY LITTLE CUPCAKE" Bakeshop




Hello!
I didn't make any cupcakes this weekend, but I DID happen upon a cute little Cupcake-ery! I'm out on Long Island, so the city cupcake shops aren't the most convenient or easy to get to on a whim! The place I "discovered" is called My Little Cupcake . It's located in Farmingdale, NY on Boundary Ave. Open just a couple of months, it's a very sweet little shoppe, simple, yet traditional in atmosphere. The owner, Lisa, is a kind and friendly woman who clearly loves her job and by the taste of her cakes, is quite good at it too!!
I bought four cupcakes to try: Devil's Food with Buttercream Icing, Devil's Food with Mocha Buttercream Icing, Red Velvet and a basic Butter Vanilla with Fudge Icing (which didn't make it into the photo!!). They were all very tasty! Very rich in flavor!
In addition to cupcakes, the shoppe offers brownies, a variety of cookies, cheesecakes and regular and celebratory cakes can be made to order (the ones I saw were beautiful!).
If anyone is ever on Long Island and in the area, I highly recommend stopping by for a bite!

My Little Cupcake
516-694-1694
47 Boundary Ave Ste 7
Farmingdale NY 11735-4450

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

2 comment(s):

I wish there were cupcake shops here. Makes me want to open one of my own..I just love the poofiness or 'sharpness' of the icing on these...It's so punkish!

By Blogger purplecupcake, at June 22, 2006 1:49 AM  

I say go for it!!! If no one else is doing it, than it would do well!!!

By Blogger DAISYCAKES, at June 26, 2006 7:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com