Monday, June 26, 2006

THE CHOCOLATE DUCK

Hey all! I took a trip to The Chocolate Duck today! So much fun! When you walk in, you can just SMELL the chocolate and sweets . . . yum!

I didn't see my tip, but to describe it, it is basically a large star tip. I picked up some Edible Glitter in blue, red, and clear/white. Also, I picked up some Luster Dust in periwinkle, an opalescent pearly white, rust, olive green and a fall-like orangey-yellow. I can't wait to decide what to do with them!
They have all kinds of supplies: cake spatulas, small icing spatulas, tons of decorations, food colorings, packaging, melting candy, fondants (not so tasty, but looks nice!), candy molds, cake pans - many different designs, liners, books, personalized ribbon and on and on . . .
I love visiting this shoppe, but it's just too dangerous for my wallet! But, come the holidays, it will be a regular stop for me! Cupcakes, cookies, candy....hmmmm.... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
Anyway, my visit sparked my next post . . . See you there! :-)

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com