Saturday, May 20, 2006

OT - WINSTON!!!!


HI!
I'm a little off-topic, but I wanted to introduce you all to Winston (the cutest boy ever)! Here he is sleeping like a little angel. I suppose that he is more directly related to the blog than I thought as he is always trying to "help me out" when I am baking! I imagine that Winnie thinks he's more like a "quality control" manager, checking to make sure nothing is spilled or dropped onto the floor, and that if it IS, that it tastes good! He gives his seal of approval with a little "I want one" cry/bark (I just give him a little dog treat instead!)
We'll see you tomorrow night! Have a great day!

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com