Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES with CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM ICING



Hello!
The other day I whipped up some Chocolate Chip cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream icing. They were sooooooooooo good! I actually made a double batch so that I could bring them to work as well as to friends! Winston, my dog, tried really hard to catch anything I may have dropped, but alas, I was NOT sharing!!!! :-) Being the best boy in the world that he is, he gave them his esteemed approval anyway!

Have a great day!

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

3 comment(s):

Can you say 'delicious'? You're such an inspiration...I love cupcakes and was hoping to dedicate my blog to it but haven't had the time to bake much...I've promised myself to do so soon!

By Blogger purplecupcake, at May 19, 2006 4:03 AM  

Hi!
Wow! ...Thank you!
I say dedicate your blog to it if that's what you enjoy! Who says it has to be on a very frequent basis? Look at Chokylit's blog... she only posts on average once maybe twice a month!
I say go for it... I can't wait to see it when it's ready! :-)

By Blogger DAISYCAKES, at May 19, 2006 9:57 AM  

man... id love to have this recipe right now!! im really looking for a chocolate on chocolate cupcake recipe!

By Blogger megan marie, at May 21, 2009 6:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com