Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CHOCOLATE WITH PEANUT BUTTER FILLING



Hi everyone!
Tonight I made a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling and ganache topping. They were pretty good! I did add a little extra milk, as the recipe suggested, but I don't think I really needed to.
I'll be bringing them to work tomorrow, I hope they go over well!

Here's the link to the recipe I used:
PEANUT BUTTER FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

Enjoy!

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

3 comment(s):

Wow, they look great...just like chockylit's if not better...How did you get the perfect swirl? What tip did you use? I'm sure everyone will love them!

By Blogger purplecupcake, at April 27, 2006 2:14 AM  

Hi!
Thank you so much! I used an ATECO tip, #12. I have an Ateco tip set that I got from Kitchenkrafts.com. They also have a pretty cool double pastry bag to make stripes and double color designs. (I'm a sucker for gadgets!!!)
Have a great day!

By Blogger DAISYCAKES, at April 27, 2006 11:45 AM  

These look delicious! My husband loves chocolate and peanut butter, so maybe I'll try to make them for him. Although I doubt they'll turn out looking nearly as professional as yours did!

By Blogger Rebecca, at May 04, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Subscribe to cupcakescupcakes
Powered by groups.yahoo.com